March 21, 2015
March 16, 2015
December 27, 2014
November 26, 2014
October 22, 2014
Chesh and Pumpkin touched down in Austin. This means AFF is fully underway. Yay!
Chesh came in at 1 AM and she and I were not photo friendly at 1 AM so you get a 2010 photo of us instead.
Also Pumpkin, Chesh’s traveling companion and my other house guest who is all photogenic all the time did not want to take a photo by herself so you get an old photo of her too.
[I know, it is artsy, but I like that shot. Also Pumpkin and I have totally been cheating on Chesh too since Chesh is all jetlagged and out cold while I am keeping my regular vampire hours and Pumpkin is up with vampire hours and keeping me company so there is a lot of Pumpkin love going down right now.]
[Doggy ear scratches, pervos! Jeez!]
Let the AFF follies begin. Yay!
October 20, 2014
- Stock some sort of breakfast snack. In fact, stock some sort of food, period.
- Capture the prehistoric bug in the bathroom I have an armistice with. “Here Godzilla! Here Godzilla! Come to Max! Pay no attention to the super sized Tupperware container I am hiding behind my back….”
- Stock enough coffee beverages I will not have impulse to attack guest with sharp objects for cutting into Max coffee rations.
- Dust off the real toothpaste. [Others apparently do not tolerate baking soda tooth shenanigans well. This was brought to my attention when one house guest screamed and started foaming at the mouth.]
- Wash towels in laundry [and also washcloths]. Apparently linens growling and levitating are disturbing to guests.
- Stock some primary beverage other than Diet Coke? [Surely not, who in their right mind does not rely on Diet Coke as a primary source of hydration?]
- Bleach purple shampoo rings out of bathtub.
- Check stored sheets and pillows for “air fresh” quality. [Wash if “air fresh” quality went south in 2012.]
- Do dust bunny check. [Not everyone gives dust bunnies nicknames and cute outfits and stages wrestling matches.]
- Double check refrigerator for mystery alien visitors. [Some people whimsically refer to those visitations as “vegetables gone bad” but I cannot be fooled, THOSE are alien life forms.]
March 17, 2014
February 27, 2014
February 17, 2014
A friend was reading the recent Max interview and said, That’s great, but when are you doing something live so I can see your face?
No live interviews any time soon but here is the face.
Also, here is a dog in goggles for the less easily entertained.
February 5, 2014
Just because it is fun and me and my friend Kim were goofing off with this idea over on Facebook, voila, Action Figure Max!
[Okay not really, that is really an action figure I lifted off the net and I will probably get sued, but close enough yay!]
PS: If that is not all self absorbed enough for you, do not miss the :::Max Pop Queen Paper Doll::: [Oh quit it, I must amuse myself somehow]