January 25, 2013
October 28, 2009
1. What was the last thing you put in your mouth?
2. Where was your profile picture taken?
Where all covert action should be taken in an alley.
3. Can you play Guitar Hero?
Oh fuck no. I am too busy playing Tetrizz.
4. Name someone who made you laugh today.
5. How late did you stay up last night and why?
Very very late & why not?
6. If you could move somewhere else, would you?
France is looking good.
7. Ever been kissed under fireworks?
When I kiss it is fireworks.
8. Which of your FB friends lives closest to you?
My lawyer says not to answer internet proximity questions.
9. Do you believe ex’s can be friends?
The historical record says no Alex.
10. How do you feel about Dr Pepper?
I prefer David Tennant.
11. When was the last time you cried really hard?
Delicate flowers do not “cry really hard.” Mascara!
12. Who took your profile picture?
You are kind of obsessed with this photo thing aren’t you?
13. Who was the last person you took a picture of?
More photo questions. How many distant photos of me do you have in that basement shrine again?
14. Was yesterday better than today?
The day is young and I am hopeful.
15. Can you live a day without TV?
Scientific research indicates human life requires hydration, sustenance,and an ambient temperature. When electronic devices enter the picture I will let you know.
16. Are you upset about anything?
Not yet but this questionnaire is not over.
17. Do you think relationships are ever really worth it?
You are totally outside taking photos aren’t you?
18. Are you a bad influence?
I am a shining beacon or virtuosity. Fresh!
19. Night out or night in?
Do I have male company? That will make a huge difference you know.
20. What items could you not go without during the day?
I am going with pants and liquid beverages.
21. Who was the last person you visited in the hospital?
The majority of my hospital visits are unexpected and involve nurses ineptly sticking me with sharp objects and threatening helicopter rides if I do not cooperate.
22. What does the last text message in your inbox say?
“There is a guy outside your window with a zoom lens.”
23. How do you feel about your life right now?
I do not feel “about” life. I feel life.
24. Do you hate any one?
Everyone I ever hated is dead.
25. If we were to look in your facebook inbox, what would we find?
Many messages from shockingly attractive men.
26. Say you were given a drug test right now, would you pass?
How many drugs do I have to take to pass this test?
27. Has anyone ever called you perfect before?
Doy. But does pillow talk count?
28. What song is stuck in your head?
Nothing is stuck in my head. That is a pre-existing condition you know.
29. Someone knocks on your window at 2:00 a.m., who do you want it to be?
I am a little worried about being on a floor above street level, did someone just go vampire or something?
30. Do you want to have grandkids before you’re 50?
Grandkids? I do not even have kids. Jeez.
31. Name something you have to do tomorrow.
Battle Satan, save human kind, choose the right shoes, nothing big.
32. Do you think too much or too little?
I think just right Goldilocks.
33. Do you smile a lot?
Define “a lot” Camera Boy.
34. Best thing you ate in the last 24 hours.
I chewed through a couple Republicans, does that count?
[note, this quiz originated on fb with some ridiculous name like “the honesty quiz” bwahahahhaha]
May 27, 2009
This is the feng shui mosaic. It is an experiment in imagery. It came about because Christie tagged me with another mosaic on Facebook and it was interesting to me the nine squares could be a bagua so I did a bagua. [Oh the shame, I created a tag, ahh!] The results were interesting to me though.
To do the feng shui mosaic —
Fill in a response for each word on the list below [no do not copy mine you goofs sub in your own] :
1. Fortune: Busted
2. Fame: Pretty Lights
3. Love: Censored
4. Family: Ow
5. Health: Striving
6. Creativity: Still Striving
7. Wisdom: Absolutely Striving
8. Journey: Tired shoes
9. Friends: Good thing
Keep these in order, placement is important. Then —
1. Type your response to each of the words into Flickr Search.
2. Using ONLY the first page, pick an image.
3. Copy and paste each image’s URL into Mosaic Maker. [Be sure to change rows to 3 and columns to 3 in Mosaic Maker to make sure there are nine spots : Mosaic Maker.]
3a. If Mosaic Maker gets tiffy, grab your own graphic program and build a mosaic.
4. Save the mosaic image and post it.
5. Link back to this post so I know to come see your mosaic.
*i am not tagging anyone here just do it if it looks fun to you
1. Dakota Bust – Sheldon, Birmingham, 2. Tree With Pretty Blue Lights, 3. TRESPASSING HANNOVER, 4. Freckles, 5. Love for sale, 6. The Impossible Dream, 7. “new” tea kettle, 8. Anomaly, 9. Tender Love and Care
February 26, 2009
This is a pretty cool meme [do not think i say that often] Pooks hit me with on facebook.
Do a Wikipedia random search : that is the band name.
Do a Wikipedia random quotes search : the last five to four words is the album name.
Do a flickr last seven days search : the first image is the album cover art.
Put it together. Album cover. Yay!
*probably it would be funner if i used my band name — also i liked that second photo a LOT so got crazy and did it twice
*i do not know who has software to do the graphics thing so am not tagging anyone here but hey if you are reading this and want to go for it consider yourself tagged
February 8, 2008
I got tagged by Woeful with a book meme. Wow it has been a while since meming frenzy I was feeling all safe and then bam! Stealth Woe.
Here is the thing. The meme says grab the nearest book and turn to page 123 and I know people think I am kidding when I say comic books do not have 123 pages but really I am not the nearest book is a book of cartoons it is Creative Writing The Illustrated Guide featuring cartoons from The New Yorker. [It is a Christmas present from Gotham Writers’ Workshop, thanks Gotham Writers’ Workshop peeps.]
And it only has 86 pages.
So I will give you the last cartoon that appears on page 86.
How this works :
1. Curse the person who tagged you.
2. Grab the nearest book.
3. Open it to page 123.
[Watch out this is where it starts looking like algebra.]
4. Find the fifth sentence.
5. Post the next three sentences.
6. Tag five people.
[cartoon excerpted from gotham writers’ workshop creative writing the illustrated guide featuring cartoons from the new yorker but i cannot find a link for that]
November 26, 2007
Hmm. I have been —
Tagged again. This is the second time I got hit with this tag. Pooks gave me the option of opting out of it earlier [Pooks knows I mostly do not do writing tags] then Michele went and socked me with it.
The thing is, it is some sort of what kind of music do you listen to when you write tag. I do not generally do music tags or writing tags. And this is both. Ooog. And —
I do not listen to music when I write. I write in silence.
So. Hmm. Okay. We will now do a brief moment of silence in honor of writing in silence.
Woof. Got that out of the way. Okay, back to blogging frenzy.
*i am not tagging anyone with this one but if it looks like fun to you go for it
July 11, 2007
This is not about ten years ago. This is about Frisky Girl pulling one of those devious and aberrant tags “if you read this post you are tagged.” But, it is late and I am feeling lazy and also not real creative tonight so you get your tag Frisky Girl.
What were you doing 10 years ago?
Kicking Hollywood’s ass.
What were you doing 1 year ago?
Getting my ass kicked by Hollywood.
Five Songs That You Know All The Lyrics To.
5. Um, Jinglebells.
Five Things You Would Do If You Were a Millionaire.
1. Stomp around in a rage a million does not go far.
2. Go on an unsane Victoria’s Secret buying spree. Could anything be more fun for me than buying every item in the catalog? Could anything be more fun for the sales person? Love fest!
3. Buy my building and evict every tenant who has pissed me off.
4. Get luminares and never worry about red wine stains again yay!
5. Stock up on strumpet & pink yay!
Five Bad Habits.
1. Tormenting men.
2. Tormenting men.
3. Tormenting men.
4. Um, did I say tormenting men yet?
5. And oh yeah, tormenting men.
Five Things You Like To Do.
4. Fuck in public.
Five Things You Would Never Wear Again.
2. All clothing items before seventeen will not work I am taller. [How many people will it annoy if I say I still have pants from when I was nineteen that fit?]
3. Hand cuffs go better if they are consensual.
4. I have moved past goth and corsets — not really I am wearing a goth corset right now.
5. Never fall asleep in an underwire bra.
Five Favorite Toys.
3. Back up.
4. This is about those kinds of toys?
5. I am so not telling. Fresh!
Okay just consider yourself tagged if you can actually rally the strength.
July 5, 2007
Yay! Yay! Yay!
[Okay what is this about again?]
I cannot think of any girl more rockin’ than Blondie she gets the photo op spot.
Now I think I am supposed to come up with more rockin’ girl blogger people.
[Oh no. More links.]
Thank you for the awad Jen.
June 28, 2007
[Didn’t this thing used to be Five Freaking Things? When did it go up? Is it going up again? Soon? This could be injurious.]
This time Eight Freaking Things is brought to you by Other Channel — who is too young and innocent at blogging to know how much trouble tagging gets you in. [grrrr]
RETURN OF EIGHT FREAKING THINGS : THE REVENGE
1. I think the new acne soap is making me break out.
2. A girl in the post office glared at the back of me today so hard my ears have laser singes.
3. I once killed a man just to — wait, sorry, channeling Johnny Cash there. Um —
4. I got sympathy email from somene who thought Scott was my father. This is disconcerting to me.
5. Memes require way more alcohol than is in my system right now — or ever.
6. I am a size four — send strumpet & pink.
7. Is it wrong to fantasize about ex boyfriends? Really really sexy ex-boyfriends?
8. I wear a silver collar with a bell on it for special occassions. And nothing else.
[No wonder that girl at the post office was mad.]
Stilletto will kill me if I do this to her again so you are off the hook, Stil. Okay, who has not done one of these in a while? Or ever? I tag —
Okay that is eight whew.
[Good God I hope all those links work.]
[um, i lost the artist, check back, i will find him]
June 21, 2007
THAT’S YOUR BOYFRIEND!