ten rape prevention tips
March 20, 2013
1. Don’t put drugs in a woman’s drink and rape her.
2. When you see a woman walking by herself, don’t rape her.
3. If you pull over to help a woman whose car has broken down, don’t rape her.
4. If you are in an elevator and a woman gets in, don’t rape her.
5. When you encounter a woman who is unconscious, don’t rape her.
6. Never creep into a woman’s home through an unlocked door or window, or spring out at her from between parked cars, and rape her.
7. Remember, women go to the laundry room to do their laundry. Don’t rape her.
8. Use the Buddy System! If it is inconvenient for you to stop raping women, ask a trusted friend to stop you from raping women. (Preferably a large, heavily armed friend who is a blood relation of the woman you are raping.)
9. Carry a rape whistle. If you find that you are about to rape a woman, blow the whistle until someone stops you. (Preferably a large, heavily armed someone who is a blood relation of the woman you are raping.)
10. Don’t forget: Honesty is the best policy. When asking a woman out on a date, tell her straight up you expect to be raping her later. If you don’t communicate your intentions, a woman may take it as a sign you do not plan to rape her.
*The natural after effects of drinking alcohol is a hangover. The unnatural after effects of drinking alcohol is being raped and filmed while the rape is taking place. That is not nature. That is a criminal sex offender committing assault and sexual battery.